Translate

lørdag 20. april 2013

Yosef

Yosef Wolde-Mariam had the worst travel 300 days a year, and almost never saw partner Ammina.
But after his dad for a little under three years ago, he had to slow down. Yet he is far away from his son.
When he was 10 days in the studio in New York, he noticed that it was not easy to handle for her son who was left at home.
In "Madcon Mad World" Saturday, we get to fly on the wall when he calls home to Noah (2).
- I'll call him on FaceTime and see whether we are friends or not, explains Yosef.
Today they are not friends.
- Are you mad now?
Are not we friends?
In the video at the top of the case, see his son Noah silently shaking his head.
- It is a criminal. He says the closest, "If you is not here, so do not be here. Off and believe that everything is fine. Go to h ....
When you get home, we'll see if it works out then, "explains Yosef about distance relationship with his son.
- It is difficult
- I realize that it is difficult. Say that I'm home for a week. We wake up and eat breakfast. I'll get him in the nursery and then we do something fun. So I'm a little half-smart and bribe my son because I'm not home very often. So I said, "Come here. Let us live on the edge and eat a muffin on a normal Monday. " So he loves Dad, and we work up a routine where I am present. Then I lost.
When I'm not available in the same way and then it will be difficult, says Yosef.
Concerts all over Europe, video recordings in Los Angeles and studio work in New York.
There is a lot of time away from family.
- I miss Noah often. I miss my family often. But I think that I make the this is also for them. I'm building a future for my family. Establishes things for my family that I had not even.
I had not, so I want Noah to have it, says Yosef.


- Bribe him
To speed up your conversation with her son, dad must find some tricks.
- Should I take the package to Noah?
The son nodded eagerly.
- So, it will ... You're not mad anymore?
Are we friends?
The son nods and grins Yosef.
Friendship has been reestablished.
- Sometimes I have to do things I want to do, and that is to bribe him. I know what makes him happy. He's only two years, says Yosef after the conversation with his son. Afterwards, he goes straight to the stores in New York to buy gift

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar