Translate

lørdag 20. april 2013

Kim Kolstand

Wednesday celebrated "Hotel Cæsar"-the actors themselves on the occasion of the show's episode number 2500, which is broadcast on TV the same day.

  Kim Kolstad (42) has for many years been on the TV screen in the role of Jens August Anker-Hansen. But how long he's going to continue, he is more uncertain.

  - It is impossible to say. I have really only one watchword, and that is that it should be fun. And I've had a lot of fun on Caesar, so maybe it can continue for many years, said he Seoghør.no.

  Through all the years he has held a number of conditions on the TV screen, both short and long. And while the program's own Wiki page lists the 36 partners, Kolstad not even sure how many he has kissed.

- I have no idea. I do not know. But it is I who is the cleverest to kiss on the set, he said humorously.

  There do not, however, Kim's wife, Roseanna, something about.

  - I and my wife met at drama school. She is an actress herself, so she knows what this is. Perhaps it would have been worse if she was an electrician, says Kolstad.

See the full interview with Kim Kolstad in the video at the top of the case!

"Hotel Cæsar" sent Monday to Thursday at 19:30 on TV 2 See our great TV guide here!

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar