Translate

onsdag 4. september 2013

Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus (20) stunned most with its very daring performance with Robin Thicke (36) on the Video Music Awards last weekend.
Several have expressed their concern for the former Disney Channel "star in the wake of the show.
We Can not Stop "singer even admitted to British Sunday People that she is struggling with life at the moment.
I completely destroyed. I have so many problems. I am so "fucked up" - all do stupid things when they are completely out running, Miley tells the newspaper.
  20-year-old, who is busy with studio work and various performances, has received much attention for its very slender figure over the past year and a half.

  To the Sunday People, who interviewed her a few weeks ago, Miley says that she is worried about their health in the midst of all the stress - which include violations rumors with fiancé Liam Hemsworth.

  - I do not have a normal life. I'm a workhorse. I love being in the studio and when I take a vacation chains myself very. I think of work as something I should pursue, she explains.

  All traveling in connection with the promotion of the single "We Can not Stop", whose music video was censored and the new album 'Bangerz', she seems particularly tough.
All I do is work, so I eat just to survive and keep me going. People are impressed because I'm okay with three quarters of sleep, but I'm used to it.
The daring artist chooses to focus on his bone hard work ethic over his Razor-thin body, which she happily shows off in little outfits.

  - I've made ​​a record, so then I have to promote it and work to get it done - and faint afterwards, tells Miley - Emphasizing that she makes sure to eat healthy when she travels.

  - I need to give my body what it needs to keep going, because if you do not want to held together and collapse, says 20-year-old told the Sunday People

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar